Akvatek Commercial Walk-in Coolers, Freezers, Blast Freezers, Refrigerated Warehouses and Insulated Panels Manufacturing.
Commercial Applications Remote and Self-contained Units.
Manufacturer of modular, custom built walk-in coolers, freezers, temperature controlled rooms, and refrigerator monitoring systems.
All Units Designed by licensed engineers.
Standard & Custom Sizes.
*Many Standard Sizes in-stock for quick shipment.
*Refrigeration equipment freight "included" with each quote.
*Deatailed Quote and Specifications for each Job.
*Custom Blueprint with each order.
CUSTOM DESIGN AT A STANDARD PRICE!
Manufactured to exacting specifications.
Subjected to a series of quality-control procedures.
Manufactured by a selected team of factory-trained professionals.
Guaranteed for 10 years
(panels, walls and doors).
- Akvatek Commercial Refrigeration provides the entire walk-in refrigeration package including the refrigeration system, glass doors, strip curtains, ramps, and shelving. Top of the line accessories are used to compliment our walk-ins.
- Refrigeration systems are available in several different configurations. Systems can be top mount self-contained or side mount self-contained, remote indoor, remote outdoor and pre-assembled outdoors. These systems are engineered according to the customers specific requirement.
- Custom-built doors are available for both cooler and freezer applications with a variety of metal finishes. These doors are shipped with the hardware installed and ready for installation.
- Matching the Insulation to the Application
- U.L. Listed Doors and Panels
- CFC-Free Foam Insulation
- One-Piece Corners
- Foam-In-Place Reinforced Doors
- Doors Include 36 in. High Kick-Plates In and Out
- Steel Reinforced Hinges o Pre-Assembled and Inspected
- At Akvatek Commercial Refrigeration Walk-ins Coolers/Freezers Manufacturing we design the walk-in to fit your available space, economically. If you need to notch around a column or you have a space with angles other than 90 degrees, we are the walk-in manufacturer for you.
The Standard Panel :
- Permanently Laminated Mill Embossed Aluminum Interior and Exterior
- 4 in. and 6 in. CFC-Free Polystyrene and Urethane Insulation
- Modular Design with Tongue and Groove Construction
- Foamed-In-Place NSF Double Bulb Vinyl Gasket Design
- All Walk-ins are Pre-Assembled and Inspected Prior to All Shipments
- Minimum 3 CAM Locks Per Wall
- One Piece Corners
- Flame Spread of 25 for Freezers, 15 for Coolers - U.L. Flame Spread Rating
- Precut Mitered and Numbered NSF Floor Screeds for Floorless Walk-ins
- Buck Opening Trimmed with High Impact ABS Plastic
- U.L. Listed and Labeled
Commercial Applications Remote and Self-contained Units. Easy installations of modular, custom built walk-in coolers, freezers, temperature controlled rooms, and refrigerator monitoring systems.
Door Heaters are engineered for long-term energy efficient use. The Standard "A Door Features:
- 34 in. Self-Closing, In fitting, Flush Mounted Door with Snap In, Easily Replaceable Magnetic Gaskets and Dual Door Sweep
- Foamed-In-Place CFC Free Urethane
- Heavy Duty Hinges Machine Bolted to Steel Plates
- Frame and Door Reinforced with High Impact ABS Plastic
- 36 in. High Aluminum Diamond Tread Kick Plates Interior and Exterior
- Center mounted factory installed vapor proof light fixture which remains on at all times to ensure safe exit.
- Freezer Doors Include Heater Harness with Factory Sealed Leads and Temperature Sensing Device
- Factory Installed Light Switch, Pilot Light, Hydraulic Door Closer and Thermometer o Inside Safety Release
Equipment Lease/Financing for your Business Available.